Friday, October 3, 2008

"Sally" Soon to Be in Stitches

My friend, Sara, went to an auction a couple of weeks ago and bought me the best gift EVER!!
A dressform for $15! YAY! Isn't she purty!? So vintage!





So I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to "Sally"(I will be changing her name)!

I am so excited! Any of you who have read my blog know how much I wanted a dressform! Now I don't have to display my aprons on the ironing board, chair back, flat on the table, or on my daughter! "Sally" is sporting my Recycle Swap apron. My first properly displayed apron from my first ever Heather hosted swap:)

Now I just need to come up with a suitable name for her! She is called Sally by the factory, but I think I would like to come up with something a little more creative and unique. Maybe I should have a little naming contest like some others have done...What do you think?


1 Comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

but of course, who doesn't like to win stuff! Love that apron!