Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Elementary! My Dear Watson!

In April my mother's neighborhood held their annual garage sale and I found the perfect desk for my sewing room. Then the light bulb went on...I remembered seeing a totally awesome desk on a blog...now if I could only remember where I saw it! So I tapped into my inner Sherlock Holmes and started trying to retrace my steps. I remembered that I was blog surfing when I found it...I started flipping thru different blogs that I frequent to see if anything looked familiar and jogged my memory. Finally after a couple of weeks (and the bright idea to check flickr-duh!) I found it again! YAY! So here it is...



Isn't is super cool?!? I can't wait to turn my old desk into something this beautiful!

Thanks for sharing, Megan (BrassyApple)! I will post pics when I finally get it done...I know it will take me awhile, but winter is coming so I should have plenty of free time for fun projects:)

P.S. I posted the link to the tutorial in the "It's Free I Tell Ya!" section on my blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun desk! I look forward to seeing how yours ends up! Make sure you take before and after photos!

Yarni Gras! said...

I can't WAIT to see the finished desk!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Yeah! be sure to post a picture when you are done and upload it to the brassy apple projects flickr group!!!!