Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Here are the photos (finally!!) of the apron I received from Jennsue for the Recycle Swap. Isn't it just adorable?!? I love the material and the cute ribbon she added! The ties are cute polka dot material, but you can't see them in the photo.


She included some great stuff in the package too. A requirement of the swap was to include a reusable shopping/market bag. If you look in the photo below you can see that Jennsue fashioned one for me out of an old tank top. How innovative is that!?! She also included a pumpkin mold to make chocolate suckers. I think the kids are really going to enjoy that project! I have never done it before so I am looking forward to trying it out as well:)



A BIG thank you to all the ladies who participated in my first swap! I want to see photos of what everyone has done! I set up a flickr group so you can all add photos. I emailed the link to all of the participants.

0 Comments: