Wednesday, September 10, 2008

If I Only Had 98 Smackaroos (and a little apron love too)

I absolutely LOVE Anthropologie and their website is one of my guilty pleasures. It has been awhile since I visited so I thought today would be a perfect time.

While there I found that I must have this...



I have a THING for handbags, especially those that are roomy and have a neat print in the fabric. As you can see, this meets those criteria. Too bad I can't bring myself to fork over the dough (who could when there is fabric to buy?...lol-gotta keep my priorities in order...jeesh) and treat myself. Hmm, isn't it about Christmas List season? Might have to pencil it in right under dressform;)

Anyway, enough rambling about the handbag...while I was there I was checking out their apron offerings. Let me tell ya they have some DARLING aprons! Check out this little number...



Now, at $32 I would consider it a little pricey...especially since I know I am perfectly capable of making an apron for myself, but if for nothing else than a little inspiration or a little therapeutic window shopping why not check it out?

Laters

0 Comments: