Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter Sassy Apron

The fair Katy of Queensland (check out her blog...she is one crafty gal)has received her Sassy Apron so I can share photos with all of you. YAY! I know you are all on the edge of your seats in anticipation...haha.

So here it is...





I did the Emmeline by Sew Liberated. I thought that would be the best way to make a holiday apron and a winter apron since it is a reversible pattern. It can be worn on the Christmas side for the rest of the month then flipped around for the rest of the winter. I added a little yo-yo pocket to the "winter side" which didn't turn out as nicely as I had envisioned, but I don't think it looks too bad.

I also included some cookie cutters, pencil box and magnets, and some list making paper:)



Happy Christmas, Katy! I am glad you enjoyed your sassy package!

1 Comment:

Katy said...

ooo i love my apron, and i love that i can use it all year round and i don't have to pack it away in a cupboard for next Christmas! You did such a good job. Thanks so much!