Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mini Quilt Swap Goodies Recieved!

I recieved my goodies from Spinster Handmade for the Mini-Quilt swap. Such a lovely collection! I hope I can do them justice. This will be my first quilt ever! I have tons of ideas rolling around...hopefully I can channel them into sewing up something fun:)

I am hoping to get started this weekend...I will post my progress as things start moving along.

My camera is suffering from dead batteries so to peek at the fabrics click here. I hate it when I can't put pics in my posts...but apparently I hate buying batteries more...lol!

Laters:)

2 Comments:

Katy said...

Hi Heather! I received your Sassy Apron Swap package yesterday ad i was completely blown away! I LOVE IT! The fur trimming is just so awesome, i wish i could wear it out,but people might be a bit offended by my bare bottom.. The magnets pads ( i love making lists) and cookies cutter are awesome too, i just have to say how happy and appreciative i am of your wonderful package, The apron is just soo cool and i love that there is a christmas side and a everyday side.. and the yo-yo pocket is so cool! THANKYOU SO MUCH!! I will blog about it when i find my damn camera cord, will let you know.

THANKYOU!!!

Jill said...

Hi Heather! I'm so glad you got that package okay! Sorry it was a little late. I can't wait to see what you come up with! :) Jill