Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Doing the Peruse

Ok, so I am bored so I was perusing fabric webistes (shocker!!) and I stumbled across some yummy fabrics that are making their debut in early 2009! Here are a couple...ok a few...ok A LOT...that make my little sewing heart go pitter-patter:)

Garden Friends by Jay McCarroll (Yeah, of Project Runway fame)

Coming in February 2009...here are a couple of my favorite swatches:









Woodland Wonderland also by jay McCarroll

Also coming in February 2009







Urban Flannel by Valori Wells

Coming this month (if it isn't already out there)







Treetop Fancy by Tina Givens

Coming in January 2009









That is what I have for now...I am going to keep digging;)

Laters...

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that I am OBSESSED w Tina Givens???