Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Not It!!!

Holy moly...I have been tagged (well I was tagged like a week ago)! I have never been "tagged" before...well at least not in blogland...lol. Thanks a lot, Aunt Pitty Pat! Now I have to think of six random things about myself...

Ok here it goes...make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom because there will be six lucky bloggers tagged by me:)

The rules are simple to play......

Here goes, first let me see if I can follow the rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Random thing #1: I am a CRAZY driver...Probably because I am always late (which irritates my punctual husband) so I am in a constant state of hurry. One time we were on our way home from vacation (and I was driving, because I am the driver-no one else drives fast enough for me) and I was zipping along weaving in and out of traffic...my husband looks over at the speedometer then looks at me and says "Do we really need to be driving 100mph?" Guess not...I will slow it down to 85...lol!

Random thing #2: I am the BIGGEST procrastinator on the planet...anyone who has been my swap partner can attest. I may be late, but I NEVER flake...so that should at least be a little comforting:)

Random thing #3: I have had more freckles than anyone I know for my entire life (at least since I was 4) and at least once every couple of years some cute little child asks me why I have so many pimples on my face. The question sends me running for the mirror...then I remember it is the freckles. I guess I am so used to them that I forget they are there.

Random thing #4: I am left-handed...and proud of it:) It is really kind of annoying being a lefty in a righty world. I am a complete lefty...I just learned how to use my mouse with my right hand...lol. You know how some people are left handed, but the only thing they use their left hand for is writing? That isn't me...I do everything with my left.

Random thing #5: I am not very good at coming up with random things about myself...stopping at 5...

Now 6 people...hmmm...I guess I will tag:

Everyone! If you are reading and want to play along go ahead!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

you need a fcaebook... ill tell u why later but now im too obsessed about it to stop being on it... gotta go... join

Anonymous said...

ps... man, your blog looks really good