Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Swaps and Such

I recently participated in the We The People Swap (III) over at itching 2b stitching which was great fun! I recommend joining up if she hosts another round of them next year!

My partner was Hope and here is what I sent her.



Just kidding...she has received it so I can show you the goods:)



The swap requirements were 1 pattern and 1 charm pack from your partner's wish list. I sent her the Urban Chiks 1974 charm pack from Moda (which I have now decided I must have!) and the Cupcake Pincushion pattern by Sandi Henderson (also something I now must have...lol). We could throw in any little extras we wanted-it wasn't required, but I threw in a couple things. I added a couple 1930's repro fat quarters, a fabric covered button (covered by me-which is a fun little hobby), and a couple lengths of ribbon that match the charm squares.

I had a good time getting all of this stuff together and I mailed it way early!! Cha-ching...I am usually a late mailer. Score 1 for Heather, procrastination ZERO! I am trying to turn over a new leaf;)

BTW, I also finally got my Mini Quilt Swap goods into the mail...they are on their way to Spinster Handmade...can wait to see she does with them!

2 Comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a great swap package! I love the 1974 fabrics too. Can't wait to see all that Katie Jump Rope in person (another of my favorites). I'll be sending my fabric to you after Thanksgiving. I think there's one more thing I want to add. :) I know, could I take longer?! Have a great holiday!

Yarni Gras! said...

it is all so pretty.....you did a great job pulling everything together in such a pretty package!