Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fabric Finds

Everyone who reads my blog (all 6 of you...lol) knows I LOVE fabric. I just thought I would share some faves I have stumbled upon of late. You all have probably seen them before...I am not the most informed fabricaholic:)

Feathered Friends by Wendy Slotboom



Bell Bottoms by Jennifer Paganelli



Alexander Henry Novelties & Geometrics



Sugar Snap by Melissa Averinos



Also, a couple sewing patterns I must make room for in my pattern box(es)...

Fresh-Picked Pincushions ~ Heather Bailey Sewing Pattern



Happy Stacker Ring Toy ~ Heather Bailey Sewing Pattern



Cupcake Pincushion Sewing Pattern ~ Portabellopixie



Claire Sewing Pattern ~ Portabellopixie



Feather Your Nest ~ Amy Butler Sewing Pattern



and oh so many more:)

5 Comments:

Tamara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamara said...

Make me 'fan' number 7...you've been added as a 'stasher' as well, I love the fabrics you have here particularly the green & white...love Tam xo

Madi said...

Fan #8 here. LOVE love the fabrics, and some of those books I dont have.. must put them on my christmas wish list..

Tracey said...

I got my selvages today. Thank you so much. They are perfect. I am on my way!!!!

Unknown said...

I discovered your site a while back. I just wanted to let you know... I am having some fun on my blog... so come on over and join in on the fun ;)
I enjoy reading your blog it is always fun to see what your up too :)
M