Friday, November 7, 2008

Fun Projects for the Heather-do List

I was blog surfing (yeah, again-it has become my favorite passtime) and came across this neat tutorial over at SewMamaSew. It is all about making fabric wall art. It sounds super easy and looks AMAZING. What a great inexpensive way to dress up a naked wall!

Here are a couple of pictures I snagged so you know what I am talking about...





I think it would be cool to expand on the idea even further and make a padded headboard or something...the possibilites are endless! Plus I am planning a little road trip to IKEA at the beginning of December (doing cartwheels-LOVE Ikea!) so I might have to grab up some supplies while I am there!

Another tutorial I stumbled upon was one for making reversible appliance covers.



Think how HOT your kitchen will look when you dress your counter-top appliances up in these fancy duds!

0 Comments: