Thursday, July 16, 2009

Been on hiatus...

Sorry for the lack of posting...we have been hustling and bustling thru summer.

My son's 9-U Baseball team won a tournament...



Here is another shot with Coach Dad...




Graham fell off his bike and busted his knee open so he got his first set of stitches...to be honest I am quite surprised he lasted this long...he is pretty accident prone...lol



Not too horrible, but still pretty gross:)

On the sewing front...I made another Nappy Bag for a co-worker whose daughter is expecting her first baby any day.

She picked out this cute monkey print to go along with the monkey themem nursery...they are having a boy.



I lined it with some basic brown cotton and made the inside pockets out of some cute stripe I stumbled upon at Joann's



She will be picking it up tomorrow...I hope she and her daughter like it!

Up Next...

This weekend it ANOTHER baseball tournament. It is the last of the summer season so I am looking forward to a little break before Fall Ball starts up (yeah, we are crazy...we play practically year round).

I am also just about done with my Mama Mia apron for YarniGras! swap. I am so excited about it and can't wait for my partners reaction! As soon as she receives it I will post pics! Probably by sometime next week...the mail deadline is this Saturday.

Next weekend we are off to Michigan to visit friends and beach it up...then we are home a weekend before heading out for our yearly float trip. We are definitely closing summer out with a bang! I can't believe school registration is in 2 weeks! Where does the time go?

2 Comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

hmmmmmm how to leave just 1 comment?

great baseball, congrats!
ouchy knee....yuck..get better fast
yeah sewing cute stuff...love that nappy bag
goodluck with more baseball

I hope that covers it! HA!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

ooooh that ouchy! :-(

I came to let you know I received your wonderful apron! I absolutely love it and am feeling quite spoiled! Thank you so much

Smiles
Becca