Monday, March 23, 2009

It's ALIVE

Ok, I apologize for my brief (if you consider a whole month brief) hiatus! But I am back and in full effect:)...Isn't that a line from a Vanilla Ice song or something...lol!

I had quite the busy sewing weekend!! I will be back tomorrow to share pics with all of you. Here is a little tidbit to hold you over...



I made these cutesy little baby shoes for some friends that had a baby last month. I used this tutorial which is also linked in my blog sidebar. This was a super easy, super fast, super fun little project. If you are ever in a bind and need a quick, cute, original baby gift I would keep this pattern handy!!

Alright, be sure to check back tomorrow (or the day after that, or the day after that-cuz, let's be honest, I am a SLOW mover...)! I will be sharing pics of the weekender I made, the weekender I received (it is flipping AMAZING), and a Nappy Bag in progress (it's PDC if I do say so myself).

Laters:)

2 Comments:

Ellena said...

Baby shoes are just too cute, someday I am going to make those

Unknown said...

Those are so cute, great job. Thanks for the pattern, I have a grandbaby coming the end of April, these are perfect. kpaints at Maryjanesfarm.org