Saturday, March 28, 2009

As promised...and promised

Ok, I know all of you are on the edge of your seats-on a saturday evening-to see pictures of the Weekender...lol! Well here they are:





ALL of those pieces turned into...







I threw some herb seeds, body polish, 1 yard of fabric (per swap requirements) it's Farmer's Market I think. I also attached a cute little Tinkerbelle keychain cuz she matched the bag:)

My partner also won the wallet giveaway I had so that is included as well.





Here are some better shots of the baby shoes too...





Next up is the PDC (pretty darn cute) Nappy Bag that I made for my ready-to-pop-at-any-moment pregnant gal pal.







I am totally digging the cute owl fabric (Alexander Henry) and the Cherry Full Moon Polka Dot by AB. I think I have enough extra to make a cute summer frock for Lyddiebug...but we will have to see because I am done with the bag, but I still have the changing pad and case to finish up...

And last, but not least...



My Weekender Bag by Ellena!! Isn't it totally AWESOME?? I can't thank her enough for making this such a GREAT swap!!

Well, that is the end of my photo slide show...also the end of what I am sure is my LONGEST post ever! I am nearing my 100th post so I am thinking a fun little contest is in order...Any ideas?

2 Comments:

Ellena said...

Great post, love that Nappy bag, I am convinced now that I need that pattern, I am enjoying the bag it is so pretty, We have a short trip next weekend and I get to put it to use.
Ellena

Anna Maschke said...

Beautiful bags! I also love the shoes. I'll have to add that to my list of things to make!