Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where is the spring!?!

Ok, how is everyone? Sorry I have been MIA around here, but I am just coming off a little bout of Influenza or something of the like. Today is the first day I have been out of my house since Sunday morning, and it is the first day I have driven my car since Friday! Talk about living in the Twilight Zone...

So, now that I am back amongst the living I figured I would take care of a little bloggy business..

1) The Giveaway- The giveaway is now closed and I would like to thank everyone who participated. I will be announcing the winner on Saturday so stay tuned.

2) Weekender Bag progress- Right now I am completely annoyed with my weekender bag...attaching the main panels in all of their Timtex glory to the zipper/bottom panel is turing into my own private nightmare. I am hoping I can just pull it off with out having to start over 2 days before the deadline! I am having an AWFUL time getting close enough to the piping...especially in the bottom corners. There is SO much bulk in the seams! I trimmed the timtex back but I am still having an issue. I have broken about 5 needles so far. At this point I am half considering hand-sewing the darn thing! I hear the lining part is a breeze compared to the step I am at now...I am ready for a little something 'breezy' let me tell ya! Right now I am in the process of taking deep breaths and counting to 10 just to get me thru this...lol!

3) Where is the spring- I don't know about all of you, but I am totally ready for spring! Winter has definitely worn out it's welcome with me! I am ready to go outside for longer than a few minutes. I want to sit on the deck, get into the garden, put flowers in the pots, and crack out the grill! Ok, I am done:) But seriously, we have to be getting close, right?

0 Comments: