Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sketchy


So it is confirmed...I have the FEVER, apron fever that is...lol


I just finished my Sassy Swap apron and I have already enrolled in the next one. It is the Flirty Apron and Accessory Swap. I am going to get a little daring with this one...I sketched out my apron (see pic above)...all I have to do now is turn it into a reality. Easier said than done, but I am going to give it a shot! I hope my partner la-la loves it! If it comes together like I am hoping it will I might have a hard time parting with it:)


2 Comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

HMMMMMMMM. Cupcakes and polka dots.........both on MY profile...could I be the lucky one????
All kidding aside, it looks like it will be a neat apron........very cute design.

Shawnee said...

Wowsa! I think I need to re-arrange partners! LOL!!