Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Feeling A Little Apron-y



Here is my latest apron creation. This is the second one I have made in this style, but I didn't take pictures of my first one.

It is made from a pattern so there wasn't any imagination involved in the design, but I got to be creative with the fabric selection. I like to use the heavier weight home dec materials. I was super excited because I went to Joann's on Saturday to stock up on some red tag fabric and it turned out that all the clearance fabric was an additional 50% off...so I got a bunch of fun fabrics for $1.50 per yard!!!

I can't wait until I am a more proficient sewer...then I am hoping to be able to make my own patterns...we will see how that goes:)

3 Comments:

Jana Nielson said...

What pattern is that? You did a great job choosing fabrics! I love all of your aprons!

frankenpug said...

Thank you!!

I believe it is McCall's pattern #3979 apron D.

Jana Nielson said...

Great! I'm going to go find it today! Must...have....more...aprons!!! It's a disease!