Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Halloweeny

This has been edited for the SITS Halloween Parade. Leave me some comment love!:)



Halloween 2007-The Mummy and The Pumkin




The scary mummy and the precious pumpkin. I thought the mummy would be an easy costume to make...I was wrong, but I think it turned out OK.






Halloween 2006-The Skeleton & The Frankenpug

I think this is my most creative costume to date. I cut the bones out of foam board and glued them to a black sweatsuit and slippers. I also painted them with glow in the dark paint so he could serve as his own glow stick while trick-or-treating...lol.



And here is my little Frankenpug...awww:)



Halloween 2005- The Chicky and The Rock







I think this is all I have...the rest of my halloween photos were taken before I discovered technology so they are all in my "photo box" which hides somewhere in my storage room in the basement...lol. If I run across anymore I will add them on.

8 Comments:

Celine said...

Awww I love their costumes! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are great! I especially love your Frankenpug. I used to have 2 pugs and I LOVED dressing them up.....those cute little round faces....

Becky W said...

Great pics! Coming to you from SITS! I love the Frankenpug!!!

Kimberly said...

Coming to you from SITS. You did a great job on that mummy costume! The pumpkin is adorable. Love Frankenpug!

Tara Bennett said...

That Frankenpug has to be the cutest thing ever! I'm dying - too cute!

Tiffany said...

SO cute. Frankenpug and the chicken are killing me.

Thanks for playing!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fabulous pics!!! Thank you for sharing them with us!!!

Jeannie

April Kennedy said...

Happy SITS halloween parade!