Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm a little teapot!

Let's see what has been going on...


Well I am done with Friday, Saturday, & Sunday of my teapot towel collection (I added some little orange pumps to Saturday). I totally disagree with the whole days of the week on dish towels so I was basically just doing them for practice while waiting for my transfers to arrive in the mail. I just don't think I can commit myself to changing my dish towel daily.I am about ready to start on an apron for Andy's mom and I plan on embroidering a little chi chi on the pocket. I ordered the cutest little chi chi iron on transfers from Sublime Stitching (thank you Shannon for sharing that awesome website with me!)


1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

where are you finding all of this free time??? are you doing stuff at work or something?