Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shop and crop...Did I mention SHOP?




Ok, in my quest to be the ultimate grandma (at age 2_), I have a new one to cross of my list. I went srapbooking at Srapbook Your Story on Sunday and it was TONS of fun. Not only did I enjoy the actual scrapbooking part of it all I especially enjoyed the fact that I was kidless for 4 whole hours (and I wasn't at work)! It was great...a little overwhelming, but great! I decided I was going to scrap our Disney vaca with Mar & Papa as an xmas gift for them.


Ok, when I say overwhelming I am NOT exaggerating! This place is stocked with everything scrapbook you can possibly imagine! I sat there in awe for a long time before I actually got started. But once the ball started rolling time flew! I was there for about 3 hours and I got 1, count them 1, page done. So I think it is going to be a long process. Good thing I started in September!


Check out the fruits of my "productive" trip...the cool album above and my one whole page below. If anyone wants to tag along I promise the experience will not disappoint!










0 Comments: